Production & Operations Sales & Estimating Technology Accounting & Financial Reporting Featured Posts KPI
Here at Include Software, we love our customers. It’s easy for us to feel the love too. Why? Because we truly have the best clients a business could ask for: intelligent, hardworking, and fun! We would not be able to do what we do (and love) without you! To help show the love, we have embarked on a new mission to recognize our amazing clients with the Client of the Month program.
Company: Milieu Design, Inc.
Brief Company History:
Years in business: 29
Number of Employees: 90
Services Provided: Landscape design and install, hardscaping, residential and commercial maintenance services, irrigation & lighting, and snowplowing.
How long has your company used Asset? 20 years
Benefits of using Asset (short and long term):
- Having a suite of applications all linked together
- Integrated accounting, payroll, job costing
- Smooth flowing process with sold jobs (from creating to scheduling to billing)
- Credit card processing in A/R – quick & more accurate than punch key pad
Favorite Asset Feature:
- Able to quickly look at financials
- Advanced View in Schedule Manager – tremendous help with scheduling
- CX – getting access to several modules of info on one screen
Feedback on Include’s Client Care Team: Responsive
Do you utilize iCREWtek or the Asset Client Portal? No
What is something unique, fun or interesting about your company? Our company has received Best of Houzz for Design three years in a row! Our employees can access our systems from any iphone/android/laptop or pc where there is an internet connection.
What is something that differentiates your company from others?
- The talented Pete Wodarz serves as President of the company and as Chief Designer, this separates our company’s designs from others. Nowhere else can clients receive the same dedication to creating a beautiful outdoor milieu.
- We are very focused on customer service. Our clients are extremely important to us and we do whatever we can to maintain that relationship.