Competitive compensation commensurate with skill and experience / Fully Remote / Client Intraction and Support / Full Time
Are you ready to join TEAM Include?
The work you will perform:
- Content Marketing Strategy: creating a strategy that focuses on maintaining our existing clients while planning the launch of Include Cloud for the masses
- Content Creation: graphics / ad campaigns, website updates and design, writing and publishing blogs / email campaigns / case studies / white papers / press releases, videography: experience storyboarding and production
- Branding: build, develop and maintain a strong and pleasing visual aesthetic and message that are cohesive
- SEO / SEM / Website: design and build a website that targets our audience effectively by optimizing structure and content for organic search engines and paid advertising. SEO and SEM’s purpose is to help drive relevant traffic to our website.
- Social Media: create and manage the social media strategy for our online presence with social networking tools like Facebook, Google+, Twitter / X, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Marketing Analytics & ROI: with a start-up mentality, tracking results is critical. We must track not only online traffic like inbound traffic, lead generation and conversions but also appointments, demonstrations, follow up meetings, and sales for accurate ROI.
- Be Curious and Remain a Student of the Game: Digital marketing is very specialized and information-driven, while ever evolving. This role also requires a curious mind who wants to stay current with new developments in the area of digital marketing including real time advances in Google, Facebook and Apple. Innovation is required of all Include Team Members
Things you possess:
- The desire to make a big impact with the addition of this in house marketing role by rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- A comprehensive portfolio that displays your body of work, experience and results
- Previous software marketing experience is a BIG PLUS
- Entrepreneurial mindset required / previous experience with a start-up preferred
- Strong organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Expertise in collaboration, communication and working with a team - you will own this space and will build your own team as we grow
- 7+ years of continual growth and advancement in your marketing career to a management capacity
- 3+ years marketing strategy creation and execution experience
- Excellence in both verbal and written communication
- Previous website administration and website design collaboration
- Adobe Illustrator skills for the purpose of inhouse design for SoMe, graphics, ads - some 3rd party work is fine as needed
What we will provide:
- Fully comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with match
- All tools required to work remotely, provided you have a designated uninterrupted work space with internet access
- Unlimited PTO provided you get your work done - anywhere
Include Software, creator of Asset, an ERP landscape software, is highly appealing to the person who likes the feel of a start-up company, yet seeks the comfort, and security of a 30 year old business. We welcome candidates of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.