Competitive compensation commensurate with skill and experience / Fully Remote / Development Team / Full Time
Are you ready to join TEAM Include?
The work you will perform:
- This individual contributor will have lots of heads down development, tactical problem solving, and opportunities to coach and serve as top escalation point as we build a cloud platform for the landscaping and related service industries
- Work closely with Sr Product Manager, Product Designer and Tech lead to develop, test, document, and deploy software in an Agile, CICD environment
- Analyze functional requirements for software solutions and create accessible, RESTful APIs for easy consumption
- Not optional: Be a proactive, collaborative member of the team, advocating for best practices and solutions
- Be curious every day
Things you possess:
- 5+ years writing quality software up using the tools that we use for our stack: Python, React and AWS
- Proven experience creating distributed systems, and building systems that required concurrency, synchronization, database programming and design, integrations
- Meticulous and disciplined documentation - writing skills a plus
- Experience with managed application platforms - AWS
- Job relies upon soft skills including empathy for end user, effective verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with event driven architecture, domain driven design, agile project management and has experienced test driven development
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development and continuous integration and delivery
- Computer Science / Software Engineering / Data Science / Programming & Software Development degree -or- equivalent software development experience
Contractors need not apply - this is a full-time, W-2 employment opportunity.
What we will provide:
- Fully comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with match
- All tools required to work remotely, provided you have a designated uninterrupted work space with internet access
- Unlimited PTO provided you get your work done - anywhere
Include Software, creator of Asset, an ERP landscape software, is highly appealing to the person who likes the feel of a start-up company, yet seeks the comfort, and security of a 30 year old business. We welcome candidates of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.