Competitive compensation commensurate with skill and experience / Fully Remote / Development Team / Full Time
Are you ready to join TEAM Include?
Include Software has existed for over 30 years under the direction of Bill Seven, creator and founder. Our business currently focuses on the design and implementation of business management software for the landscape maintenance, landscape design / build and snow removal industries. Unlike others in this field, our product provides a GAAP accounting system that allows for job cost accounting - no additional accounting integration or cost is needed to manage financials.
We are now preparing to launch our cloud based product, Include Cloud, which will leverage robust cost accounting features and will allow our clients to perform their work - anywhere. Our client’s remote employees will now have full access to the data needed when necessary. With this launch comes growth and the need to add to our highly collaborative, fully remote, and product-focused organization. We seek candidates to compliment our team with culture-add benefits. If you are seeking a challenge and want to make a significant impact working for a company who develops proprietary, innovative and inventive software solutions, consider joining Include.
The work you will perform:
- Engineer the user facing experience for the web from design mockups to code.
- Build performant, reusable code and libraries with the goal of creating a design system to scale front end development.
- Build and use automated testing systems for continuous deployment.
- Collaborate with design and product management for best UI implementation for a smooth user experience, including participating in design sprints.
- Be an active member of the Team, advocating for best practices and solutions.
- Plus: we are aiming to use Flutter to develop our mobile applications on iOS and Android.
Things you possess:
- Experience with managed application platforms - Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with React.js, Redux.
- Familiarity with web technologies like python, node.js and full stack development.
- Experience with creating, maintaining or using a design system is a plus.
- Familiarity with wireframing tools (Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch) - we use Figma here.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development and continuous integration and delivery.
- Proven collaborator that is willing to speak up, contribute and offer solutions. Our team thrives on honest discussion to ensure we are delivering the best possible solution for our customers and for our Team.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree, or equivalent software engineering experience
What we will provide:
- Fully comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with match
- All tools required to work remotely, provided you have a designated uninterrupted work space with internet access
- Unlimited PTO provided you get your work done - anywhere
Include Software, creator of Asset, an ERP landscape software, is highly appealing to the person who likes the feel of a start-up company, yet seeks the comfort, and security of a 30 year old business. We welcome candidates of any race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Don’t settle for a “job.”
Level up your skills, your income, and career with Include.
Join us to stay up-to-date on our latest opportunities